- Adjuncts Build Strength in Numbers – the new majority generates a shift in academic culture, The Chronicle of Higher Education, Nov. 7, 2012
- Special Message to Part-Time Faculty on Trimester
Did you know?
- PCC falls at number 60 out of 68 California community colleges in a statewide average, with 49% parity (.425 pro rata) for adjunct faculty at initial placement on the salary scale, and at number 46 with 46% parity (.407 pro rata) in the 9th step of salary scales. Source: Adjunct Pro Rata and Parity – statewide comparison (2012)
- Just because you are offered a class does not disqualify you from claiming unemployment compensation. Read here for more info: Unemployment Benefits – How to Apply
Below you are welcome to post comments.
- Posts can remain anonymous. Adding a name or email address is optional.
- Keep the comments constructive and concise.
- If you are not a faculty member at PCC, please clarify who you are (student, board member, etc.)